" That's just the sort of blinkered, Philistine Pig ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage!"

John Cleese

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Can We Get Something In A Color Other Than Heart Attack Brown?

Just got my first exposure to Paula Dean.....

Lard. Lots and lots of lard. Let's take everything in our pantry, throw it on a table, mix it in a bowl, deep fry it and cover it in sugar, butter and hog fat.
Gee, I can't imagine why the South smells like diabetes.
It's godawful. Just...god..awful.

I'm no health food Nazi but watching her made me want to high tail it to Whole Foods for an Organic Colon Cleanser and Vomit Inducer.

2 comments:

Christo P. Ney said...

Your FIRST!?!?!

Cripes, she's almost appointment television in my house.

She'd use a stick of butter to make a bowl of cereal.

Mate Famber said...

I'd heard of her and see her craptastic books and whatnot at Border's but I had never actually watched her.

Remember the Simpsons where Homer got to stay home from church and made a waffle wrapped around a stick of butter? Remember how we laughed at the absurdity of it? Remember?